A School Co-operative is a co-operative organized among the pupils of a school with the following objectives:
1. To encourage the habit of thrift and to provide a means whereby the children may make regular savings during their school life.
2. To have the children learn how to use money properly before they meet the difficulties of adult life.
3. To provide practical lessons in Arithmetic and the keeping of accounts.
4. To have the children learn how to conduct themselves orderly at meetings, make speeches, elect officers and use votes wisely.
5. To make the children realize the uses of Co-operation and the value of Co-operation as a way of life.