The Taiwan ICDF through the Application of ICT for Development Project announces the Innovations in Education Contest for Teachers
The Application of Information, Communication Technology for Educational Development Project values the creativity of the elementary and secondary school teachers. The Project encourages teachers to adopt teaching based on the content of self-made materials to enhance students learning and build-up education media resources for the academic development of Saint Lucia.
Primary and Secondary School teachers include qualified teachers and substitute teachers. Individuals and a team of fewer than 4 people can be accepted in the competition. No cross-team participant is allowed.
Competition Subject Areas
Language (Any), Mathematics, Science, Physical Education, Music,
Timeline for Contest
Applications start from today and end on September 30th, 2020
Announcement of Contest Awardee
Before November 30th, 2020
Content Specification Description
- Fill-out application form
- The lesson plan can be combined with cross-disciplinary subjects and contain multiple digital contents (E-Book, Images, videos, word documents in conjunction with the lesson plan)
- The number of words in the works shall be limited to a lesson and no more than 5000 words in total.
- The content cited in work (such as capturing images, text, pictures, video, and other resources) must be self-make or clearly cited original sources to protect intellectual property rights.
Rating areas and proportion
A committee of experts in disciplines, MOE and IT fields shall be reviewed the entered items.
– Content displays 20%
– Innovation and creative content 20%
– Design and integration of material 20%
– Student Interactive arrangement 20%
– Original and authentic cross-disciplinary idea 10%
– Others 10%
|3rd||Samsung Galaxy S8||1|
*Each award-winning team shall appoint a representative to receive the award when registering the contest.
Entering for Contest
- Fill-out application form;
- Upload teaching plan related materials in mp4, docx, jpeg, pdf format files or indicate the web site for the materials. All materials will only be accepted when it is subject to copyright regulation.
- Relevant entering materials will be posted on the website at Facebook under the name of ‘Saint Lucia Application of ICT for Education Development’.
Please share the IIEC Flyer.