Edmodo has been connecting teachers and students for many year. The platform has proven to be a very flexible means of supporting classroom instruction. Many teachers, students and parents like Edmodo for the simple and intuitive features that the platform presents. Schools can integrate Edmodo onto their daily and weekly instructional and assessment plans. Teachers can utilise Edmodo for their private tutorials to smaller groups of students as well.
If you do not yet have an Edmodo account, please create a Microsoft Outlook email account to work with your new Edmodo account.
The next few pages will lead you on the following objectives:
- How to log in to Edmodo
- Set up a class for their students
- Know how to invite students into the class
- Know how to invite parents into the class
- Know how to post resources to the class
- Grading and feedback system
- Know where to go for further training resources
Have fun learning!